- Five Home Remedies For Ear InfectionPosted 3 days ago
- 5 Best Herbal Remedies For ADD In ChildrenPosted 6 days ago
- 6 Home Remedies For HangoversPosted 6 days ago
- Seven Excellent Home Remedies For Dry ScalpPosted 6 days ago
- Eight Excellent Home Remedies For CrampPosted 6 days ago
- Home Remedies For Mouth ThrushPosted 7 days ago
- 6 Home Remedies For Athlete’s FootPosted 7 days ago
Causes And Remedies For Peeling Skin:
Dry and peeled off skin is one of the most commonly appearing disorder of today. This situation of the skin extremely painful and sometimes can cause bleeding skin also. A major cause of peeling skin is sun burn or sun damage.
Other causes for dry and peeling skin are eczema, chemical reaction, environmental factors such as extreme weather, harsh working condition, and intense cold weather. It may even be caused by some medical conditions such as diabetes etc or may by taking an overdose of vitamin A.
Avoid scratching the skin to avoid the problem of peeling and the situation can get worse if the person is suffering from Eczema. Instead of pulling always use a scissor. Aloe Vera serves as the great cure for healing sunburns and vinegar can also treat burns. Excess of sweat can irritate the skin for treating this you should stay in cool places on hot days and avoid wearing woolen clothes, wear only cool clothes that will help in reducing eczema.
Moisturize your skin by using a good moisturizing lotion or cream that creates smoothness in your skin. Always use mild and soft soaps instead of strong and harsh once. Whenever you move are out then try to drink plenty of water. You can also apply heated paraffin wax to heal your cracked hand and feet.