- Top 5 Skin Care For Pregnant WomenPosted 6 days ago
- Best Home Remedies For EarachePosted 6 days ago
- 6 Home Remedies For Diaper RashPosted 6 days ago
- Six Excellent Treatments For Dry And Itchy SkinPosted 7 days ago
- Six Home Remedies For UTIPosted 7 days ago
- 7 Best Natural Cures For AsthmaPosted 7 days ago
- Best Herbal Remedies For Bad BreathPosted 9 days ago
Herbal And Natural Treatments For Preventing Hair Loss
Various medications are available these days but people are using herbal solutions for treatment of loss of hair. The reason behind is that medications are generally created by harmful substances and chemicals which badly affects the head. The external effect is that the hair starts falling while you wash your hair, massage, and comb and sometimes even while you do oiling. The internal effect is it creates problems in the circulation of the blood.
Help yourself by the use of the following treatments:
Intake good amount of nutrition rich diet full of fruits, juices, green vegetables etc. Do not overeat or to be more correct cut down you’re in between meals. Avoid eating increased amount of fatty food.
You can create a herbal supplement by boiling mustard seeds in water. After cooking it for 5-7mins, you can drink it. This method would be really helpful in treating loss of hair.
You can also create a liquid for a good massage of the scalp. Keep some Hilba or fenugreek leaves inside the water for approx 8-10 hours. This would be a very good treatment of hair loss.
Olive oil is one of the most recommended treatments which eliminates the hair loss problem effectively and helps in the re-growth of the hairs.