- 5 Effective Home Remedies To Lower CholesterolPosted 6 days ago
- Common Symptoms Of Yeast InfectionPosted 6 days ago
- Natural Cure For Liver Damage With HerbsPosted 6 days ago
- Five Home Remedies For Ear InfectionPosted 6 days ago
- 5 Best Herbal Remedies For ADD In ChildrenPosted 9 days ago
- 6 Home Remedies For HangoversPosted 9 days ago
- Seven Excellent Home Remedies For Dry ScalpPosted 9 days ago
How To Treat Cough Naturally?
I am not able to recover from cough even after taking antibiotics. Is there any cure which can treat me quickly?
Antibiotics like expectorants and antitussives are mostly suggested in severe cases. The basic reason behind cough is congestion inside the body which reduces the immunity level. Rely more on herbal treatments. Some of the very well known ones are:
1. Mixture of honey with ginger paste. You can even take honey with lemon juice, hot water and tea.
2. Grape juice is really effective as it reduce the nose and throat blockage easily.
3. Hot water steam dipped with garlic or some good cough inhaler medicine. This helps greatly in treating cough as well as cold very soon.
4. Do not get exposed to smoke, pollutants and dust regularly. Rather you should stay quite away from them.
5. Some homeopathic and botanical treatments are also helpful in treating infections of the respiratory system.
6. Vitamin C is very much helpful in cold and cough related problems.
7. You should also avoid some dairy products containing mucous. This also increases cough.
All the remedies of cough and cold as based upon the cause. You should undergo some tests for detecting infections of the body then only start with an effective treatment.How To Treat Cough Naturally?,