I have heard that the effects of common cold can be reduced by using home made remedies. Is it true? If so then please suggest me some good ones.
It is true that the effects of common cold can be reduced by using home made remedies. And following are some the home remedies for it:
1. Garlic and onions are good for congestion and minor infections.
2. Gargles with table salt mix in warm water 3-4 times a day.
3. Steep and drink hot tea which will help your immunity system to fight back from harmful cold virus.
4. Chewing leaves of betel nut tree.
5. Drinking mixture of juice of ginger and honey twice a day is beneficial for cold.
6. Crush some rock salt and 3-4 pieces of black pepper in a fine consistency. Mix them in warm water and drink.
7. Take ajwain powder (bishop’s weed) in a cloth, tie it and make a bundle. Put the bundle in an already heated pan and keep it on your chest to decongest.
8. Have yoghurt with around 5 pieces of black pepper for around 3-4 days.
9. Take tulsi seeds and ginger in equal amount mix and make a fine mixture. Have 5 grams of the mixture twice a day.
10. Mix cardamom, ginger powder, black pepper and cinnamon in equal amounts. And take the mixture daily.