- Six Home Remedies For UTIPosted 5 days ago
- 7 Best Natural Cures For AsthmaPosted 5 days ago
- Best Herbal Remedies For Bad BreathPosted 8 days ago
- Most Effective Herbal Remedies For HeadachesPosted 8 days ago
- Nine Effective Natural Cures For NeuropathyPosted 8 days ago
- Best Home Remedies For ToothachePosted 9 days ago
- How To Relieve Arthritis PainPosted 9 days ago
Sore Throat : How To Treat Sore Throat
Sore throat is one of the most commonly used diseases which arise due to the presence of flu. A person suffering from sore throat generally has cold and cough through which sore throat arises. Plenty of persons suffer from sore throat. Sometimes breathing through mouth will also results in sore throat. During dry winters some people wake up in the morning with sore throat. If you have tonsils it is a sign of sore throat. Irritation and dryness in the throat causes sore throat. Herbal as well as home remedies will cure a person suffering from this problem.
One of the most effective and natural way of soothing a sore throat is to take a small piece of fresh ginger. Betel leaves are also proved to be beneficial so you can try them also. Try a teaspoon of ajwain with a pinch of salt warm water and gargle. This would cause great relief.
Aroma therapy can also treat sore throat. Add few drops of lemon with, one tablespoon of honey with a cup of warm water drink up to four cups a Day. Many times germs are acidic-resistant in your throat and therefore infection does not improve. You may use a strong alkaline solution to kill viruses and bacterium, since they are alkaline resistant.