- Natural Cure For Liver Damage With HerbsPosted 3 days ago
- Five Home Remedies For Ear InfectionPosted 3 days ago
- 5 Best Herbal Remedies For ADD In ChildrenPosted 6 days ago
- 6 Home Remedies For HangoversPosted 6 days ago
- Seven Excellent Home Remedies For Dry ScalpPosted 6 days ago
- Eight Excellent Home Remedies For CrampPosted 6 days ago
- Home Remedies For Mouth ThrushPosted 7 days ago
Tuberculosis: Causes and Treatments
Tuberculosis is a brutal illness. A tiny microorganism called tubercle bacillus causes it, hence it is named is tuberculosis. This germ enters into body through the nose mouth, windpipe and stay down in the tile lungs. The various causes of tuberculosis are lowered resistance of the body, smoking, drinking and stress.
There are various home remedies of tuberculosis given below:
Milk is the chief healing agent for tuberculosis. In fact an exclusive milk diet is measured valuable in tuberculosis. Raw milk, that is, milk which has not been pasteurized , creates the best results. Milk must be reserved cool and away from dust, flies, odors and sunlight. Therefore regular intake of milk diet must be taken in order to eliminate tuberculosis.
Custard apple is also considered one of the most precious remedies for tuberculosis.
A tablespoon each of fresh amla juice and honey, mixed jointly and should be taken every morning in treating this disease.
Pineapple juice is very helpful in the treatment of tuberculosis as one glass of pineapple juice is advisable daily.
Bananas are measured helpful in tuberculosis.
Oranges are helpful in the treatment of tuberculosis. A glass of orange juice must be mixed with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of honey and taken everyday by the patient.