- Six Home Remedies For UTIPosted 4 days ago
- 7 Best Natural Cures For AsthmaPosted 4 days ago
- Best Herbal Remedies For Bad BreathPosted 7 days ago
- Most Effective Herbal Remedies For HeadachesPosted 7 days ago
- Nine Effective Natural Cures For NeuropathyPosted 7 days ago
- Best Home Remedies For ToothachePosted 8 days ago
- How To Relieve Arthritis PainPosted 8 days ago
What Are The Natural Cures For Sunburn?
In layman’s language sunburn is nothing but damage to the skin due to the un-protection from the rays of the sun. It can be life-threatening & a leading cause of cancer. Therefore one must prevents his skin from sun so as by proper clothing, sunglasses etc.
Gel from the leaves of aloe plant is perhaps the best known natural treatment for sunburns. There are other natural herbs available which can treat this problem effectively. Lavander is one such among them. You can mix yogurt with some amount of the Lavender oil. This would help you treat the problem effectively. Another useful natural cure for sunburn is: soak a piece of cloth or cotton gauze in cold whole milk and apply carefully to the burned skin.
Before going out in sun it’s always better to apply sunscreen lotion to prevent tanning and sunburns. Applying ice to burned area is also beneficial. Mix some ingredients like olive oil, or barley flour, milk, honey, wheat flour and raw egg correctly. This paste will be the best facial for the sunburn skin.
One of the most effective natural remedy of sunburn is a person must drink plenty of fluids to keep his body hydrated and he must wash that area with antibacterial soap to prevent that area with secondary infection. Also he must eat lots of high quality protein foods which are very helpful in curing the lost by sunburn.