Fight Obesity With Zone Diet Plan

fight-obesity-with-zone-diet-plan



Obesity is a dreadful disease which opens the door to heart ailment, osteoarthritis, type II diabetes and other complications. This can reduce the quality of life and shorten its span.

Intake of high calorie diet and minimum physical exertion causes division of the fat cells and excess accumulation of fat in the body.Following a balanced diet is the best way to prevent your body from gaining excess weight.



What Is The Zone Diet?

Zone Diet basics is the ultimate solution to this problem which has assumed epidemic proportions. This zone diet foods is the balanced combination of vegetables, fruits, low fat proteins, monounsaturated oils and starches and grains.

Vegetarian Zone Diet

The base of the Zone Diet is vegetables and fruits. They are rich in carbohydrates which release glucose slowly inside the body retarding the process of digestion. This makes you less hungry and prevent intake of excess calories. Lots of fruits and vegetables especially the colored ones are recommended.

Vegetarian Zone Diet

Low Cholesterol Diet

Intake of low fat protein should be ensured in a meal.Soy nuts and tofu and dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and skimmed milk are all high proteins with low fat contents which go to make an ideal Zone Diet.

Low Cholesterol Diet

Recommended Products

Low Carb Diet

Monounsaturated fats are good for health because they help in restricting the intake of excess calories. It contains unsaturated carbon which stays in the liquid form in room temperature. It helps to reduce the level of cholesterol in your blood, thereby reducing the risk of heart ailments.

It contains high quantity of Vitamin E which is an antioxidant. This helps to stop or reduce the growth of radical cells inside the body.  Monounsaturated fats help in supplying nutrients, thusaid in developing and maintaining body’s cells. Olive oil, peanut oil, sesame oil and sunflower oils contain monounsaturated fats.

Peanut butter forms to make a healthy diet because of the fat contents. Foods that contain monounsaturated fat should form at least 25% of the total diet taken each day.

low carb diet

Starches and Grains

A Zone Diet should have small amount of grains and starches. Whole grains contain polyphenols which helps in the reduction of fat cells drastically to keep your body from gaining weight. Potatoes, beets and corns contain starchy vegetables, while wheat, rice and oats are whole grains.

Breads, biscuits, cakes and cereals are starchy foods which should be taken in small quantity.  To prepare an ideal plate of Zone Diet, skinless chicken, egg whites and fish should form 33% of the whole diet. The rest 67% of the balanced diet should contain vegetables and fruits but bananas and corns should be avoided.

Zone Diet plan is the brainchild of Dr. Barry Sears a US Biochemist who has brought about a revolution in the diet plans to promote the cause of preventing weight gain which is the main reason for obesity. Some delicious Zone recipes are being served in restaurants and health clubs to prevent excessive gain in body weight.

Starches and Grains


Caution: Please use Home Remedies after Proper Research and Guidance. You accept that you are following any advice at your own risk and will properly research or consult healthcare professional.

Worth Buying

-25%
Rated 5.00 out of 5
$19.79
-25%
Rated 5.00 out of 5
$19.79
-36%
Rated 5.00 out of 5
$23.54
-25%
Rated 5.00 out of 5
$19.79