A very lucky few are born with a beautiful and flawless skin. Others have to work towards getting a glowing skin. But you don’t have to hide behind layers of make up. You can flaunt a perfect skin with following very simple and basic steps?
1. Follow a regular skin care regimen like cleansing, toning and moisturizing. This should be done on a regular basis. Regular skin care helps in keeping the skin healthy.
2. Follow a healthy balanced diet. You are what you eat and this holds true for your skin too. Stick to a healthy diet which consists of all the required nutrients.
3. Stay well hydrated by drinking enough water. Water is the most essential part of any diet. It helps in flushing out the toxins and keeps your skin hydrated.
4. Sleep well. For getting a healthy and glowing skin, you must get adequate sleep. Generally 8 hours of sleep everyday is enough for a healthy adult. It also helps in avoiding those ugly dark circles.
5. Exercise regularly. A daily work out is a must for getting a glowing complexion. Sweat released during a workout helps in getting rid of trapped toxins.
6. Use a good sunscreen. A good sunscreen helps in avoiding tanning and also prevents premature ageing of the skin.
7. Be happy. Staying happy from within is the perfect way to get a healthy mind and body. Positive thinking, a smiling face and confidence can make even a plain Jane look gorgeous.
However, there are certain things that you must avoid if you are looking forward to a beautiful skin. Always use good quality make up and cosmetic products (when you have to). Never sleep with your make up on. Wash it off before going to bed as your skin also breathes. Always keep in mind your skin type before buying any cosmetics or beauty products. Avoid smoking as it acts as a poison for your skin. Never pick on pimples or acne. Let them heal on their own or they will leave behind ugly scars. Try to stay away from negative influences to reduce tension and stress.
So don’t hide behind anyone from now on. Turn yourself into a beautiful and confident person.