- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 465 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 468 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 468 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 469 days ago
How To Apply Eye Shadow
Eyes are the most prominent feature of our face. A beautifully done eye makeup plays a big role in enhancing the beauty of eyes. Eye shadows are the most attractive and eye catching part of eye makeup but at the same time it is the trickiest thing to apply. Here are a few easy steps to apply eye shadow to beautify the appearance of your eyes:
Applying eye shadow is indeed a tricky part of eye makeup. The perfection comes with a little patience and practice. Follow these easy eye makeup tips:
- First decide the color you want to use on the eyes. The secret lies in blending the colors. Any of the three four colors you choose will look good only if they are mixed well. There must not be any lines to show where the color starts or stops.
- Next step is to apply the base color to the eye lids. Use a fine blunt-ended brush to apply the base color to the entire lid from inside to outside corner of the eye.
- Dark color should be applied on eyelids from lash line to the crease in the eyelid. Don’t extend it upwards. Make sure the bold and the darker color goes well with your eye color.
- Highlight color should be applied to the brow bone and extend to the outer end of the brow. This should be the lightest color and should give a pearly finish to the lids.
- The medium shade from your eye shadow box should be applied on the upper eye lid only, just below the eyelid crease to the brow bone.
- In the end, with a fine brush apply a little shadow along the lower lash line to give a glamorous party look. You can omit this step if you wish to have a light and a day makeup. Now apply the rest of your eye makeup. Be careful not to smudge mascara or eyeliner on your eye shadow.
Tips and Warnings
- Make sure to use a primer on the eyelids. It acts as a concealer and helps keep the colors fresh.
- Always buy good quality of brushes and eye shadow kits. A wrong choice of brush or a cheap kit may spoil your entire eye makeup and might fade off quickly.