- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 464 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 467 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 467 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 468 days ago
How To Attract A Guy?
If such has been the problem with you, you need not worry as you are certainly not alone! There are millions of girls out there vying to get a guy’s attention but consistently failing to do so. He either smiles & quickly turns away or he candidly declares that both of you are ‘just friends’!
To get over this dilemma, you do not need to either act cute or rude. Both of these would make him think you are weird! It is time to try out the tips below and see the results for yourself!
Attracting a guy is relatively a simple task. However, it requires a lot of honesty within yourself if you expect him to be sincere towards you.
- Make the first move! Do not wait for him to come and initiate talk- probably, he never will. Begin by introducing yourself. However, don’t just walk up to him and do that! Ask your common friends to do it for you. If that doesn’t work out, make your presence felt when he is around. Make small talk or crack healthy jokes. These are sure to catch his attention. Nonetheless, do not overdo these. There is nothing as bad as a girl who purposely acts dumb on one hand and cracks cheesy jokes on the other!
- Once you know him, it is time to be friends! Know him better and present a true picture of yourself as well. Do not act according to his interests as guys hate impostors. Just remain what you are. Try and look for things which are common between the both of you. It is likely that your interests or hobbies match. When they do, catch up with each other on a common platform. If you both like watching movies, plan for a day out to the cinema hall. If you both like sports buy tickets and give each other company in the stadium.
- Avoid physical contact as much as possible. You do not need to slap him on the arm every time he cracks a joke. Neither do you need to find ways to hug him or play with his hair. Maintain a respectable distance and watch him get baffled by the mystery that surrounds you. He will instinctively try to uncover it and in the process, come closer to you.
- Be just as you are! Wear clothes that comfort you and remain hygienic. It is much better to be clean and attract him than to continuously bat your eyelids, waiting for his acknowledgement. This way, he will stay around you, even if it is just to take in the fragrance of that amazing perfume you use!
Attracting a guy does not take ages, it just takes brains. So, go out there and get the guy of your dreams. Your success awaits your initiation!