You have a life in your womb the moment a baby is conceived. The mother has a special connection with the baby even before he or she comes out in this world. This beautiful bonding starts with the beginning of baby’s heart beats. It has been proved many times in the medicinal studies that all through the nine months during the fetal development, a baby connects wonderfully with the mother.
Scientifically, yes, they are connected with the sharing of cord, nutrition, blood supply and other things. But the emotional bonding a mother and baby share is beautiful and needless to say the little life in your womb understands everything you experience or go through.
Whatever you do in your pregnancy has a huge impact on the baby’s mind and body. Hence apart from eating right you can do a lot more to bond beautifully with your unborn child. Here are a few interesting tips for pregnant women, so that they stay connected with their baby even after birth.
- Write down everything: Pregnancy is a beautiful lifetime experience. Get yourself a diary or a scrapbook the moment you find yourself pregnant. Write down all your feelings in the diary; share it with your baby verbally or emotionally. This will surely help strengthen your bond with the baby and would be a wonderful gift for her when she grows up. You can write even the smallest details you feel during the pregnancy which includes the moment you heard your baby’s heart beats, her first movement inside your tummy and so on.
- Stay Happy: It is extremely important for you to stay happy and joyful throughout the pregnancy as your mental state plays a big impact on the baby’s physical and emotional well being. If you are stressed due to some reasons you can immediately make out a big difference in your baby’s movements and behavior pattern as well. She’s largely affected by how you feel, so stay happy and calm to keep her rocking inside!
- Your baby listens everything: It has been proved that baby’s respond to sounds from the seventh month of gestation. However, spiritually they start listening to everything that surrounds you. Hence it is an excellent way to convey your feelings with the little life inside you. A lot of mothers believe that the baby inside responds if they talk or read out something to them.
- Listen to good and soothing music for her well being. A lot of music companies have launched plenty of musical records to be listened during pregnancy for the fetal well being. Apart from the good music, stay away from loud noise, cacophony or disturbing environment.
- Interpret your dreams: Pregnancy triggers off hormonal imbalance that usually leads to sleepless nights. A lot of pregnant women have recorded some strange dreams that are related to their babies. Psychologists and researchers have proved that most of these dreams are meaningful and it’s a way your baby chooses to communicate with you.
- Relaxation is the key word: Lastly, the more you stay relaxed and happy during the pregnancy, the baby would feel closer to you spiritually and emotionally. A healthy and stress free mother can nurture a happy baby in the womb.