Breaking up with your boyfriend can really be a difficult task especially if your boyfriend is highly possessive and is in love with you madly.
However, if you have decided to move on from your boyfriend then here are some tips that will help you to breakup with your boyfriend.
- Be sure: Before going for the breakup, be sure that you really want to breakup with your boyfriend. This is because any decision taken in haste can cause you as well as your boyfriend dearly. Thus, before breaking up with boyfriend it is essential for you to be sure that you really want to breakup with your boyfriend.
- Tell your boyfriend why you feel this way: While you go for a breakup there has to be a strong reason to it. You need to tell this reason to your boyfriend in a polite manner. Boys appreciate honesty and hence it is vital for you to be honest with your guy and tell him the exact reason for you breaking up with him.
- Tell him in person: Telling your boyfriend that you are breaking up with him on the phone will only worsen the situation especially if your boyfriend is somewhat abusive or more possessive in nature. Thus, call your boyfriend and meet him in person and tell him that you want to move on in the relationship. This way you will avoid hurting him.
- Listen to what he has to say: Once you have put forward your point that you want to breakup with your boyfriend, don’t leave the spot immediately. This will make your boyfriend feel lonely and depressed. Boys just like girls are also sensitive to some extent. Thus, wait there for a while and listen to what your boyfriend has to say about the breakup. This way he will also be able to lighten his heart and will feel better.
- There are ups and downs in any relationship but there is always a way dealing with them. If you think that you want to breakup with your boyfriend but don’t want to hurt him then use these tips and you will be able breakup with your boyfriend in a peaceful way.