It is very difficult to imagine a house without dust. Dust is found at various places in a house.
It is very important to do dusting of the house every other day, so that there is no dust in the house.
Presence of dust in the house can be harmful for the people living in it. You should make sure to get rid of the dust, so as to attain a clean and dust free home.
It is really very easy to get rid of the dust from the house and get a clean house. You just need to follow the below given tips to get rid of the dust. After that you would be really happy to live in a house that is completely clean and dust free.
- First of all, you need to determine the places where dusting is required. Take down a piece of paper and pen and note down the areas of the house which require dusting, such as tops of cupboards and cabinets, picture frames, ceiling fans, lamps, lights, books, electronics and bookshelves.
- Before you start dusting, all the fans and air conditioners should be turned off. Make sure that you close all the doors and windows before you start removing the dust.
- Wear gloves in the hands, so that you do not leave any kind of stains while you carry out the dusting process.
- Make sure that you start cleaning the dust from the top. Fans should be cleaned first. Thereafter, picture frames, doors and windows should be cleaned.
- Proceed towards cupboards, shelves, lights, lamps, electronics and bookshelves after that.
- Do not forget to clean the dust from the books.Make use of vacuum cleaner to clean your curtains and carpet. After that sofas and tables should be cleaned.
- After you have done with all this, you need to clean the floor. Make sure that you clean the floor in the last. Take a broom and sweep the floor in a very gentle manner, so that no dust is thrown back in air. You can make use of dust mop to get rid of the dust from the floor. Thereafter, use wet mop to clean the floor properly.
- By following the above described steps, the house would be cleaned in a very nice manner, and all the dust from the house would be gone.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]How To Clean Dust?,