Infections are indeed a part of our everyday life. Most of the times, we are exposed to the actions of harmful virus and bacteria which consistently attack our bodies. The moment our immunity gives way, we fall prey to their drastic results.
With symptoms like high fever, swelling, inflammation and itching, infections slowly catch hold of our body mechanisms. Usually, they prove contagious, spreading from person to person.
Though antibiotic medications are known to contain infections, they are also known to show destructive side effects. Thereby, it is necessary to control such infections by other means. Here is what you should do.
It is rather easy to cure infections. You merely need to have patience and exercise some caution.
- Eat fresh fruits! Fruits are the best source of antioxidants which kill any sort of infections that have cropped up within the body and drive out the bacteria and viruses gradually. Make it a habit to consume them everyday in order to boost up your body’s immunity and keep the infections away.
- Apply ointments on the external portion. Mostly, infections show themselves outside as much as they are prevalent inside. This is in the form of redness, boils and constant itching. Thus, make use of medicated ointments which would give you an instant cooling effect. Prefer to use calendula or graphite creams as they would visibly reduce the external effects of an infection.
- Consume Aconitum or Belladonna tablets frequently. Not only are these completely harmless but they are also equipped enough to perform a dual function in your body. One, they cut down the infection and two, they prevent it from happening in future! However, make sure that you read the instructions carefully on take them considering your individual medical history.
- Bathe the affected area each day without fail. Use lukewarm water with a wet towel to do so. This way, you will be able to stop its external spread immediately. In fact, keeping clean is considered to be a sure shot treatment for infections. Hence, make cleanliness a habit.
- Research! Never forget to find out whatever you can about the infection you have. This will help you take suitable precautions in a timely manner. Timeliness is in fact a big factor which helps contain infections. If none of these tip work for your situation, consult your physician.
Curing infections would take you closer towards gaining a better health. So prevent them early and take another step towards pure fitness!