- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 464 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 467 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 467 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 468 days ago
How to Cure Jaundice
Jaundice is a common disease and it can happen to any one at any point of time. Medically speaking, it is the result of an obstruction of the bile ducts, and in the case the bile gets mixed with the blood. Due to the mix, the skin gets a yellow colored pigmentation.
Other than that, diseases like typhoid, yellow fever and malaria can cause jaundice. Haemolytic anaemia is another very important cause of jaundice. There are some remedies of jaundice, and some of the most popular remedies are discussed below.
- Bitter luffa juice can be used effectively to cure jaundice. The juice should be kept on the palm and it should be drawn by the nostrils which will immediately outflow a yellow colored fluid from the nostrils. By the way, the toxic matter in the blood of the patient will lessen and he or she will feel better. But side effects like severe headache, giddiness or running of high fever can happen with this process.
- The green radish leaves can be used for making a juice. If a jaundice patient can drink the juice it will surely make the person healthy and bring back his or her appetite. It will also gradually decrease the bile in the blood.
- Fresh tomato juice with salt and pepper can be given to a jaundice patient in the morning. It is one of the most effective jaundice remedies suggested by doctors worldwide. Sugarcane juice, mixed with some lemon juice can be very useful in the cure of jaundice. It will help to increase the glucose level of the patient. But one has to remember all the juices and mixtures should be prepared at home and before preparing these vegetables and fruits should be thoroughly washed. The immune system and resistance power of jaundice patient becomes very low and hence he or she always has the chance to get infected by some other diseases.
- A jaundice patient can take lemon juice and barley water several times a day. A juice made of ginger, mint leaves and lemon can help to strengthen liver function. As jaundice mainly deals with the liver, the doctors advise that the patient should get more of the juice. Also eating fruits are very important during jaundice.
- Basically the cure of jaundice is complete physical rest and carefully controlling the diet. Most of the doctors recommend a diet of only fruit juices for one complete week. After that the patient can have an all fruit diet for at least four to five days. These will help the person to rebuild his or her immune system fast. After that the patient can take simple and light diet which will be mainly based on carbohydrates.
- A jaundice patient must not gorge on any type of junk foods or other high protein diets for at least two months. Along with adequate rest, it is important to undertake moderate exercises like small walks and free hand exercises. A jaundice patient should completely avoid any type of sweets, fat or spicy foods and most importantly alcohol or any type of alcoholic beverages.
Photo Credit: Intermanews.com/pages/diseases/Jaundice-27