- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 469 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 469 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 469 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 469 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 472 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 472 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 473 days ago
How To Get a Clear Skin
In order to get a clear skin many of them keep trying the endless number of chemical formulations that are available in the market but without much success. Instead of these chemical formulations one can try the natural herb aloe vera for this purpose. Aloe Vera is an evergreen plant that has about 15 to 20 succulent leaves.
The leaves are grayish green in color with irregular white colored markings. On splitting, these leaves produce a gel like mucilaginous substance which is rich in salicylic acid and polysaccharides like glucomannan. Aloe is widely used for curing cuts, burns, insect bite, skin disorders etc.
Aloe is a good remedy for acne as it has both anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. It also has good soothing and cleansing effect on the skin and hence is even suitable for sensitive skin. It helps in lessening the rashes, swelling and redness on the skin and is ideal for protecting the skin from sun burn and regular application of aloe makes the skin soft and smooth.
The task of extracting juice from aloe plant to application on the skin is a very simple process.
- Collect about ten leaves from the bottom half of a two year old plant and wash it with water or vinegar. Then keep the leaves in a slanting position to drain out the sap. Thereafter cut the spiny edges and tip of the leaf and split open the leaf longitudinally. Now carefully scoop out the exposed mucilaginous gel from the leaf and process it in a juicer to get the juice of aloe.
- Mix the extracted juice with one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Spread a thin layer of this mixture on the skin and keep it for 30 minutes. Store the remaining juice mixture in refrigerator for three days. Repeat this daily in the morning and evening and this aloe vera pack will make the skin smooth and soft. It also helps to keep away the dryness of the skin and also aids in fighting eczema.
- Blend one teaspoon of aloe vera juice with one teaspoon clay, one teaspoon witch hazel, one drop of tea tree oil, one drop of lavender oil and one drop of peppermint oil in a small bowl. Combine the entire mixture and add some water to make a thick paste. Then clean the face and spread a thin layer of this mixture on the face and maintain this pack on the face for 15 minutes. Thenceforth remove the pack with warm water followed by a splash of cool water on the face to close the opened pores.
- Alternatively you can also apply the aloe vera juice directly or mixed with some water on your face to get moisturized, soft and clear skin.