Getting a guy to ask you out is indeed a challenging task for most girls. They are well aware that the guy they dote on also likes them.
But despite their mutual feeling, neither one of them has gathered enough courage to ask the other one out.
The reason for this can be just about anything- fear of rejection, shyness or lack of communication. However, there is something which girls can actually do about it! You can drop just the right signs and say just the right things to help him accomplish what he has been willing to do for so long! Here are a few tips for you to observe and follow.
It is undoubtedly easy to get a guy to ask you out. You just need to use the correct ways and keep your calm. Results would be visible within no time! Here is how you should go about it.
- Know each other better. Of course you are friends but then the line between friendship and love is very thin! Cross it. Understand the hints he drops out. Look for subtle signs in his body language or his conversational style. Ensure that your mental frequencies match. Once you are sure that this is the guy you want, move on to the next level.
- Flirt with him. Being friends, he already is pretty comfortable around you. It is time to add some spice to your relationship! Flirt in a very gentle way with him. Laugh on his jokes, give him adequate attention and listen to what he says. This way, he will understand that you are interested in him.
- Hobbies can bring you together. There is bound to be something which is common between the both of you. Whatever it is, do it. Stick around together. Ask him about his interests and opinions. Discuss future plans with him. When you do this, he will know that you are looking for something more than just friendship.
- Help him out. Girls generally pose as a damsel in distress around their guys. Never do that! Rather help him out in his problems- personal or professional. This way he will always know that he can fall back upon you.
- Be yourself around him. The more you try to act as someone else, the more you loose his interest. More so, a relationship that begins with artificiality ends up being fake and deplorable. So, be exactly who you are, irrespective of whether he is around or not.
If, even after all this, he does not ask you out- just do it yourself! You never know, he might appreciate your air of independence! Once this is done, plan out the date in your mind and show him your interest. You might as well end up having a long term relationship.