- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 464 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 467 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 467 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 468 days ago
How To Get Rid Of Piles
Piles was usually considered as a condition of the old. Not any more, due to our recent sedentary living patterns and changed food habits, piles is now a common ailment affecting everyone alike-young and old.
Piles occur due to inflammation or swelling of the veins in the anus and rectum area. Piles can give a lot of pain and serious discomfort in the form of occasional bleeding. Child birth can also make a woman susceptible to piles.
Since this ailment is so embarrassing, many suffer it without visiting their doctors or taking proper treatments. However you can also get rid of piles sitting at home and following the below given tips.
- Piles can become more painful if your bowel movements are not normal. Therefore make sure you follow a normal pattern and relieve yourself when you have the urge to do so. Do not sit for a long time in the toilet for your bowl movement and also do not put too much pressure while doing so. If you strain yourself while passing the stool, it may lead to more pain and more problems.
- Maintain good hygiene and keep your anus clean. For cleaning preferably use warm water and avoid using soap. If the pain is unbearable you can practice sitting in a tub filled with warm water for twenty minutes three times a day. And each time immediately sit on a cold towel for few minutes.
- To clean the area, use wet wipes (alcohol free types) just like the one used by babies around the world. Dab the area while cleaning it instead of wiping it. Dry toilet papers should be avoided. You can also use soft cotton towels to dry the area or simply a hair dryer if it is paining.
- You can completely cure your piles, if you follow healthy food habits. Increase lots and lots of fiber and fruits in your diet. Avoid meat products such as sausages or cold cuts. Drink plenty of water and other fluids every day.
- If the piles is making the anus area burn, then use aloe vera liquid directly on the area. Aloe vera is known to cool down any burning sensation on the skin.
Avoid standing or sitting too long. Walk and exercise whenever possible.
- Buy OTC creams and ointments containing hydrocortisone for application on the affected area. Finally go for non invasive medical techniques such as rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared light etc or surgically remove the piles.