Toenail fungus is a nail infection, in which the color of the nail changes to yellow or brown. An unhygienic and ugly look of the nail is attained due to toenail fungus.
You may face some pain while wearing shoes. The problem of toenail fungus may occur due to wearing of tight shoes, exposure of the feet to damp conditions, and improper care of the nails.
Getting rid of toenail fungus is really a challenging task. If untreated properly, the problem of toe nail fungus can come again. It is very important to treat the problem of toenail fungus properly, so that it does not re-occur. Here, we are going to discuss about some of the effective ways to get rid of toenail fungus.
- One of the best home remedies to deal with toenail fungus is tea-tree-oil. Tea-tree-oil is enriched with anti fungal properties, thus helping to treat the problem of toenail fungus in an effective manner. A mix of olive oil and tea-tree-oil works in an amazing manner to treat toenail fungus.
- Application of a mix of lavender oil and tea-tree-oil on the infected area would also help in getting rid of toenail fungus in a great way.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps a great deal in treating toenail fungus. You should apply apple cider vinegar on the infected toenail at least three times in a day to see an improvement in the condition of your toenail. Regular application of apple cider vinegar would help a great deal in improving the health and condition of the infected toenail.
- Soaking your toenails in a tub filled with vinegar is also a good remedy to deal with toenail fungus. Practice this remedy once in a week to attain healthy toenails.
- Listerine mouth wash is also considered to be a good home remedy for dealing with toenail fungus. Soaking the toes in Listerine mouth wash would help a great deal in preventing and treating toenail fungus.
- If you do not attain any relief by following the above described home remedies, then you should take the advice of doctor to get rid of the problem of toenail fungus.