Eyelashes are undoubtedly a mark of beauty and charm. Most women crave to have longer eyelashes in order to enhance the way they look. However, it has been largely observed that women have shorter eyelashes than men!
It is precisely why they make use of mascaras and artificial products to obtain what they desire. Nonetheless, these artificial lashes neither look nor feel natural. More so, they do not even have the same impact!
The basic function of an eyelash is to protect your eyes from external injuries. If you too have been wanting to grow longer and natural eyelashes, be it for health or fashion purposes, here is what you should do.
It is indeed easy to grow your eyelashes. You just need to follow the steps below with due caution and patience.
- Consume a nutritious diet. By doing so, your body hair including your eyelashes, will begin to take on their natural course of growth. Include fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and juices in your regular diet and avoid taking junk food. This would prove beneficial for their growth.
- Use natural lubrication methods. Substances like olive oils and petroleum jellies are considered to be the best way to grow long eyelashes. Gently apply them on your lashes before you sleep and wash them first thing in the morning. This will give them ample time to show their effect.
- Go for an eyelash brush. Such brushes are available in most supermarkets and they function in the very same manner as toothbrushes or hairbrushes. Not only do they wipe your lashes clean but by brushing your lashes everyday, you will be able to enhance their routine growth!
- Consume Vitamin E- either in diet or as tablets. You can also try Vitamin E oil. This has a direct relation with the growth of lashes and would show miraculous effects within no time!
- Have patience! Patience is indeed the key to better growth. Do not expect to have longer eyelashes in just a few days. It will probably take some weeks or even a month or two. The more you panic, the longer it would take!
- With growing eyelashes, you can rest assured that your face would become the talk of the town. After all, eyes are a window to your heart and eyelashes play a prominent role in making your eyes seem simply mesmerizing!