The power of attraction has become one of the bare essentials that one needs to survive in the modern world. If you have the capability to attract people, rest assured, you will reach great heights! Not only will people pay more attention to what you say but they will also try to work things your way in order to impress you and gain your attention. However, looking attractive certainly does not mean that you should have a naturally beautiful face or just the perfect physique! Despite the way you currently look or carry yourself, you can make people stare at you with admiration if you follow the guidelines mentioned below.
Gaining the power of attraction is surely one of the easiest jobs around. All you need to have is the internal motivation to mould yourself accordingly.
- Exercise and Diet- There is nothing as beneficial as proper exercise and a good diet to make you look simply fabulous. Inculcate brisk walks or morning jogs to your routine. Add green vegetables to your diet and avoid junk food. A mixture of both of these patterns will not just help you shed those extra kilos but will also tone your body at the right junctures. After all, an acquiring an attractive body is the first step towards acquiring appreciation!
- Personality- Having a good personality does not necessarily mean looking good externally. It simply means holding your own views and opinions about everything! Do not try and imitate your ideals or other hot-shots in your vicinity. Stand out on your own. Have your own thoughts and your individual style of conversation. Mimicking someone else is a direct turn off. Simply put, be yourself! Trust your instincts and go by them. This, supplemented with a good posture will make you look confident and strong- the basic ingredients of attraction.
- Hygiene- This appears to be the problem with a number of people who want to look attractive. They comb their hair, but never bother to clean their nails! When they speak, one can actually smell what they had for supper last night! It is time to shun these bad habits and seek personal hygiene. Clean your nails, wipe your mouth, brush your teeth and use a deodorant. Emitting a sweaty stench is certainly a put off.
- Clothes- You don’t need to buy something expensive- just buy something comfortable! Wearing the right dress proves to be a very important part of your plan as it is your dress indeed which carves the first impression. Choose graceful clothes and shoes so that when you wear them, you are able to carry them off with dignity and style.
- Skin Care- Yes, your skin too needs to be taken care off. Make it a point to wash your face everyday and cleanse it with a mild soap. Do not experiment with different beauty products as they might as well cause irritation and infection in your skin, while doing nothing to enhance its color or tone! Care for your skin and it will care for you.
Attraction does not come in a day- it develops gradually. So, set realistic goals for yourself before you embark upon this journey. There will definitely be a day, when you will make heads turn!