- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 561 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 561 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 561 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 561 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 564 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 564 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 565 days ago
How to Make Baked Ziti
Baked ziti is an Italian delicacy that is extremely easy to make and is quite appetizing as well. Using only a few ingredients and served with tasty garlic bread and light salads, this Italian version of American casserole is perfect for serving the dinner guests and for parties. Here are the instructions on how you can make baked ziti at home.
- For making ziti, you will need a box of ziti pasta, two to three tablespoons of olive oil, pasta sauce, Parmesan cheese that has been grated, shredded Mozzarella cheese, an egg, spices and herbs such as thyme, oregano and cayenne pepper along with salt. In addition to this you will also need a heavy saucepan, baking dish, non stick cooking spray and wooden spoons for mixing.
- Preheat the oven to three fifty degree Fahrenheit. Now in a saucepan, boil the ziti in water. Add a pinch of salt and some olive oil so that the pasta does not stick to one another. Once the pasta is cooked, drain out the water and set the ziti aside.
- In a large bowl mix the cooked ziti with the pasta sauce. Coat a baking dish with non stick cooking spray and then spread the ziti on the baking dish. In another bowl, beat an egg and add the grated cheese in it. Add in the spices along with salt to the mixture and then mix the ingredients well with a wooden spoon.
- Now top the ziti with this mixture ensuring that you spread it across evenly. You can add toppings of your choice such as vegetables like diced tomatoes, bell peppers, zucchini and onions or add some cooked chicken chopped into cubes, sausages or ground beef to the ziti to add to its taste and amazing flavor. Just cook the vegetables in water or white wine and then use it in the topping.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake your delicious ziti for twenty to twenty five minutes. Once it is done, take it out from the oven and serve with some cheese garlic bread.