- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 465 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 466 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 468 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 468 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 469 days ago
How To Make Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is very easy to cook at home. Chicken soup can be made from fresh chicken or from the leftovers. The only problem with making chicken soup at home is the time required for the process. Follow our step by step instructions to make homemade chicken soup easily and quickly:
Easy but requires hours for the cooking to finish.
- Ingredients – one chicken (three to four pounds), water, chicken bouillon (2 cubes, optional), salt, black pepper powder, onion, carrot, celery with leaves, bay leaf and parsley.
- If frozen, thaw and then clean the chicken. You can trim off the excess fat from the surface. Take one stock pot and put the cleaned chicken into it. Add water just enough for the chicken to float. Heat the pot and bring the water to boil.
- Chop the vegetables – carrots, onion and celery – and add them into the boiling water containing chicken. Clean the parsley and take the top part only. Cut it into small pieces and put into the stock pot.
- Add the bay leaf and put the salt-pepper mix as per taste. Add the chicken bouillon cubes if you have. Cover the stock pot with the lid and reduce the flame to medium or low. Cook for 45 – 60 minutes atleast.
- Remove the lid and check the chicken. Most probably it must have been cooked fully by now. Remove the pot from the heat, and take out only the chicken from the pot and place it in a bowl. Let it cool.
- You have now two options- to remove and throw the vegetables from the broth or keep it in the broth. Cut the cooked chicken into small bite size pieces and add it back into the stock pot.
- Again put the stock pot on medium heat and cook uncovered for twenty to thirty minutes. By this time the water must have reduced to half its original quantity. Taste the liquid and decide about adding more salt and pepper to it. Serve hot.