- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 465 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 466 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 468 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 468 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 469 days ago
How To Make Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are undoubtedly the most popular cookies loved by people of all age group.
Homemade chocolate chip cookies are easy to make and healthier than the ones you buy from your neighborhood confectionery!
Follow the steps of the given chocolate chip cookies recipe and surprise your loved ones with these mouth melting cookies!
- Ingredients: 2 cups All-Purpose Flour , 2 tsp Baking Powder , 1/2 cup caster sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder, 400 gms semi sweet chocolate bar, 4 eggs ,1 cup of unsalted butter, 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate bits,2 tsp vanilla essence, 1 tsp salt.
- The Dough mixing: In a large mixing bowl rub in butter with brown and white sugar until smooth and creamy. Melt chocolate in a microwave and and stir in the butter and sugar mixture thoroughly. Beat one egg at a time and mix in the butter and sugar along with vanilla essence. Now, sift together baking powder, flour, cocoa powder and salt and gently fold in the ready mixture with a wooden spoon. Blend nicely and thoroughly or use an electric hand mixer for the purpose. Mix in the chocolate bits and refrigerate the dough.
- The Baking: Preheat oven at 350 degrees F. Arrange a cookie tray or a sheet and line it with butter paper. Scoop out a spoonful of cookie mixture and place on the cookie tray .Repeat with rest of the dough to prepare your first batch of cookies. Bake at 350 degree F for 15-20 minute. Allow to cool for a good 15 minutes, before you take them out from the butter paper sheets.
- Your delicious, mouth melting chocolate chip cookies are ready to eat. You can store them in an air tight container once they are completely cool and crisp.
Tips and Warnings
- To give a classic flavor to your cookies, you can add a teaspoon of rum in place of vanilla extract.
- To make a wonderful ice-cream n cookie sundae place 1 scoop each of vanilla and chocolate ice-cream on a dish. Crumple your chocolate cookies on the ice-cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle some roasted nuts.