- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 480 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 480 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 480 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 480 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 482 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 483 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 483 days ago
How To Make Cinnamon Rolls
These rolls can be served at breakfast or as a light snack. This article has step-by-step procedure to make a cinnamon roll from scratch.
- To make these cinnamon rolls, start by taking 2 cups flour in a mixing bowl. Add to the flour 1 pack dry yeast. Mix well together and set aside. In a separate bowl combine, ½ cup sugar with 1/3rd cup butter and salt. Now add milk to this mixture and slightly heat this mix, stirring continuously till the butter melts completely.
- Add this mik-butter and sugar mixture to the flour and yeast and mix well. Break in 2 eggs and combine all the ingredients well. Use a hand blender or mixer to stir the dough well. Stirring the dough enough will ensure your cinnamon rolls come out soft and fluffy. Now, knead the dough on a flat surface till it is firm, yet smooth and elastic. You must knead the dough continually for 5 minutes to obtain best results.
- Once you knead the dough, set it aside for about 45 minutes, allowing it to rise. Cover the dough with a slightly wet cloth. This will allow it to rise quickly and keep it moist.
While the dough is resting, begin to make the cinnamon filling for the rolls. For this, combine about ½ cup brown sugar with 2 spoons cinnamon and 1/4th cup butter. Mix all these ingredients well with a spoon to form a smooth mixture.
- Once the dough has risen, roll it out on a flat surface using a rolling pin. When you roll the dough ensure you do not make it too thin as this will make your cinnamon rolls hard.
- Once you flatten the dough to a large circular ring, spread the prepared cinnamon filling all across. Roll the dough into a cylindrical shape and cut into pieces of appropriate thickness. Place the cinnamon rolls in baking tray and gently brush egg over them to give them a golden glaze when they are done. Bake the cinnamon rolls in a pre-heated oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes.