- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 464 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 464 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 466 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 466 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 467 days ago
How To Make Lemonade
Lemonade is cool refreshing drink that is ideal for a hot summer day. Hugely popular, this all-natural drink has the tangy and citrus flavor of lemons, balanced by the sweetness of sugar. This drink is a healthy alternative to soda drinks and canned juices as it has lots of Vitamin C and other anti-oxidants.
Though there are pre-packaged lemonades available in the market, there is nothing like the taste and freshness of home-made lemonade. This article has step-by-step instructions on how you can prepare lemonade at home.
- To make lemonade you will need about 4-6 lemons. Before you begin squeezing the juice from the lemons, gently roll them on your counter-top. This will ensure you get more juice from the lemons. You can squeeze the juice from lemons by cutting them into halves.
- Then use a citrus press or squeeze the juice from the lemons with your hands. 4-6 lemons should yield about one cup lemon juice.Next prepare the sugar syrup. For this, take 2 cups sugar and combine it with one cup water in a big vessel.
- Bring this liquid mix to a boil and allow it to simmer for 3-4 minutes. The syrup must turn thick once it is done. Allow the sugar syrup to cool for a while before you use it for making lemonade.
- To make lemonade combine a cup fresh lemon juice with one cup sugar syrup. Stir them well and then add about 3-4 cups cold water. Stir everything well so that the lemon juice mixes well with the sugar syrup.
- Your lemonade is ready to be chilled before you serve it. Refrigerate the lemonade for an hour. To serve the lemonade, take a tall glass and put ice cubes in it.Then pour the chilled lemonade over the ice cubes. Garnish with a sliced lemon and some fresh mint leaves.
- You can try many variations of the traditional lemonade by experimenting with your own flavors. Adding a splash of ginger juice makes lemonade taste unique and refreshing. Similarly, adding some cranberry juice will make your lemonade look colorful and also add a nice flavor to it.