- How To Make A Fruit CakePosted 465 days ago
- How To Dress NauticalPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make Malai KoftaPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make A Perfect MartiniPosted 465 days ago
- How To Make PancakePosted 468 days ago
- How To Treat Athletes FootPosted 468 days ago
- How To Make Gulab JamunPosted 469 days ago
How To Make Popcorn
There is nothing as amazing and enjoyable as a bowl of nice fluffy popcorn when you are enjoying a movie or watching your favorite sport on television.
In fact an estimated seventy quarts of popcorn are consumed every year by the Americans each year. Making popcorn at home is very easy and you can choose to add flavorings such as butter and caramel on to the popcorn to make it even more delicious.
For making popcorn, you will need the popcorn kernel which contains a seed with water content. This kernel when heated pops into the white fluffy popcorn. Here are some ways of cooking delicious popcorn at home.
- For making popcorn you will need a packet of popcorn kernels, half a cup of butter, cooking oil such as canola oil or grapeseed oil and some sugar. If you need to make the popcorn on stovetop then you also need a large covered saucepan. For microwaving popcorn kernels you will need a large paper bag.
- If you need to cook your popcorn really fast then you can microwave the popcorn kernels. Pour in popcorn kernels in the paper bag and seal it. Place it in the microwave and set the timer to three minutes. Once the popcorn is cooked pour it out of the bag onto a large bowl and then add melted butter or other flavorings on top. You can also use a microwave safe bowl with a lid on top for this.
- To make popcorn on stovetop heat a large saucepan or a cooking pot on the stove. Add some cooking oil and butter into the heated pan and then pour in the popcorn kernels. Place the lid on the pan and let the popcorn kernels cook over medium heat. Once the popcorn starts cooking you will hear the popping sound. Shake the vessel in between to cook the uncooked popcorn kernels that settle in the bottom of the vessel.
- Once it is done pour out the popcorn into a dish and add some salt and melted butter. You can also use Cajun spices, cheese or flavor concentrates like maple and vanilla to the popcorn. Shake the popcorn to ensure that the flavorings are evenly distributed and the popcorn is well coated with it.