It is natural desire of everyone to look good. Everyone is obsessed with the way their hair feels or looks. Everyone wants to have a great hair style. To have a great hair style an excellent part in the hair is necessary.
Parting the hair is an art which everyone has particular and distinctively for their hairs. You must also be aware of the type of hair you have and the new hair style should suite your style and personality and above all should inculcate a confidence in you that you look good. Parting of hair is the easy way to change hairstyle in short time. Below are some tips on how to part hair, which would assist you in looking good.
It is easy to have a part hair but difficult to maintain it. Sometime the hair is used to a particular style and requires time to get “trained” for the new hair style.
- Cleansing: Shampoo and clean your hair properly. This is the first and most important step. The hair does not look good if they are not clean and fresh. If possible use conditioner which is suitable for your hair this will soften the hairs and make it easy to part.
- Drying: Parting will be easier if the hair is a little damp not completely wet with water dripping all over your face. Just wrap a towel around your hair like a headdress and keep it for 5-10 minutes so that the hairs are damp but not dripping.
- Combing: First comb your hair from front to back along your scalp as if you were trying to put a ponytail. Then take a thin teethed comb and draw a straight line along your scalp in the direction in the area you want the part to be. Now separate the hairs on either side of the part with the comb and then gently style your hairs according to your desire using a brush.
- Settling: This is the trickiest part. You may get irritated if your hair does not style as you want it to. This is where the latest research on hair styling will help you. You can use some hair spray or styling gel if such a problem occurs.
- There are various styles in parting to straight, zig zag and many more just waiting for you to explore.