Recent studies show skin cancer is a big issue in America; while other forms of cancer are notoriously spreading here and the world over. Chemotherapy, medicine and surgery (in some cases) are the conventional treatments applied to relieve cancer patients. Dr. Stephen Mak has found eating fruits the right way can help to cure cancer as well as help healthy people steer clear of this near fatal disease.
Cancer causes nausea, rashes, and fatigue in addition to the excruciating pain the sufferer has to go through. Whether it is detected in the early stage or past its prime – the treatment leaves its scars, too. Hair fall, weight loss, confinement for a long time and restriction of activities and other effects linger for a considerable period of time, even after being cured.
- The most important fact is that you must eat fruits on an empty stomach, not after a meal. Fruits eaten on an empty stomach detoxify your internal system; they provide the much needed energy after weight loss and help you regain your normal activities. Let us see the truth in this statement.
- Food takes a long time to reach the stomach, so when you eat fruits after a meal the fruits’ path is blocked by the meal you have eaten earlier. The slow process rots the food and as soon as the fruit comes in contact with the food, the whole mass gets spoilt. This naturally leads to indigestion and acidity, leaving you sick and unhappy.
- Now try this – eat a fruit before a meal or on an empty stomach, then dine on your lunch, dinner, or snacks and see the difference – there is no adverse effect. The fruit goes straight to your stomach and cleanses it before the entry of any food, which helps the food to be digested properly.
- All fruits, irrespective of their acidic nature become alkaline in your stomach; they act as cleaners inside you and the body gets revived. Each cell and organ of the body functions perfectly, rejecting any anti-bodies in a thorough manner. In fact, regular intake of fruits on an empty stomach has prevented hair loss, graying of hair, nervous breakdowns and dark circles under the eyes. It is true that if you are on a fruit-only diet for just three days your skin starts to glow – a sure sign of a healthy, energetic body.
- Eating whole fruits is better than fruit juice; but if you have to take fruit juice, make sure the juice is made from fresh fruits. Avoid canned or packed fruit juice – these do not contain the required nutrients. Below are some fruits and their typical nutrient values.
- Apple contains plenty of antioxidants and flavonoids to enhance the vitamin C actions inside your stomach. Apple by itself contains low amounts of vitamin C but with its other contents helps lower risks of colon cancer, stroke and heart attack like ailments.
- Kiwi is a small fruit packed with vitamin C (twice the amount of the same in an orange), magnesium, potassium and vitamin E. Strawberry is also called the ‘protective fruit’ because of its maximum antioxidant properties and repels cancer causing radicals and does not allow clogging of arteries.
- Orange lowers the risks of colon cancer, brings down your cholesterol level and is a great cure for colds. Oranges also help prevent kidney stones and even dissolves stones in the kidney.
- Guava and papaya contain the maximum amount of vitamin C among fruits. Guava’s fiber content prevents constipation and papaya’s carotene qualities are very good for your eyes.
- Water melons contain lycopene, which is the unique cancer fighting oxidant source, helpful in preventing prostrate cancer. This fruit comprises of 92% water which contains glutathione – huge booster for your immune system. Vitamin C and potassium are also found in water melons.
Tips and Warnings
- Finally, do not drink any cold liquid after a meal – it only leads to cancer. The cold water or cold drink slows your digestive process and helps the undigested rotten food to line the intestines, turning into fat. Good word of advice is to drink warm water or soup after a meal to hasten the digestion.
Photo Credit: Lifestyle4.com