Though eyebrows can change the way you look not many people pay heed towards them. Some people have thin eyebrows whereas some have large. Though they are suitable on some faces it is really essential that you shape your eyebrows neatly to get the perfect look.
Here are some tips that will help you to shape your eyebrows.
Easy but you need to shape your eyebrows on a regular basis so that they look good forever.
- Determine the starting point of your eyebrows: For this you need to place a straight thing such as an eyebrow pencil so that you get a perfect understanding of where your eyebrows actually start. Do this for both the eyebrows.
- Make out the peak of your eyebrow: Look straight and try to make out where the arc of your eyebrow joins with the border of the eyebrow. This way you will be able to make out the peak of your eyebrows. Repeat the procedure for the second eye.
- Mark the end of your eyebrow: Angle your face straight further and keep the pencil on the outermost edge of your eye and the nose. Extend beyond the eyelashes if you have thick eyebrows. Do the same procedure with the second eye. This will help to mark the end of your eyebrows.
- Now pluck or perform an eyebrow: Now that you know where your eyebrows have gone out of shape it is now time that you give them a shape. The shape of the eyebrows totally depends on the kind of face you have. If you have delicate features then it is better to keep your eyebrows thin whereas if you have a small face it is better to have thick eyebrows as they blend with the face. You can do this by yourself or by visiting a beauty parlor.
- These were some of the steps which when followed on a regular basis can really help you to keep your eyebrows in shape. Follow these steps and see how you will look different by merely shaping the eyebrows in the right way that suit your face completely.