In ancient times, Amla was considered as a boon for the people because it is a great source of vitamin C. Even nowadays, it is a very useful fruit provided to us by the nature. But many people can’t consume Amla directly because of its sour taste. If you also want to get the benefits of Amla, but avoiding to use it because of its sour taste, then you can consider for Amla supplement which provides you natural vitamin C to a great extent.
Amla supplement aids in the following health ailments:
- Acts as stimulant to restore the enzymes in intestinal digestive system and stomach
- Increases the absorption of food by maintaining a balance in stomach fluids
- Helps to remove and regulate the elimination process of body toxins
- Helps in the management of weight loss
- Improves the health of brain and mental functions
- Supports the functionality of the organs such as lungs, heart, urinary system and liver
- Helpful to manage the health conditions such as urinary tract disorders and diabetes
- Acts as cooling agent for the body
- Contains tonic properties for hair, skin, eyes etc.
How to Use:
You can take one or two capsules of Amla supplement in a day, after taking meals. For any alteration in the dosage and guidance on precautions to be taken, you can consult a health expert. However, there are very less chances to suffer from any side effect because it is a herbal supplement.
Contains Antioxidant Properties:
Amla is very rich in antioxidant components and it helps to maintain the youthfulness of the body. Antioxidant property of Amla supplement is useful to prevent from many health issues. Antioxidants help to prevent the body from the damaging effect of oxidative stress. Amla supplement helps to prevent the ageing process in a person. It slow downs the process of ageing and maintains the youthfulness of immune system. Antioxidant property of Amla supplement also helps to enhance vitality and energy in the body. It also improves the health of immune system to make it capable to fight with virus, bacteria and fungi.
One more property about which common people are unknown is that there is a pro oxidation free cascading antioxidant which is known as Emblicanin. This antioxidant component is only found in Amla. This antioxidant prevents the oxidative damage in the body. So if you are suffering from stress then regular intake of Amla supplement can help you out. Emblicanin undergoes various transformations which helps to fight from more free radical rather than other antioxidant components.
(Extensive screening for herbal extracts with potent antioxidant properties. Niwano Y, Saito K, Yoshizaki F, Kohno M, Ozawa T. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2011 Jan;48(1):78-84. Epub 2010 Dec 28. PMID: 21297917).