When it comes to digestive care, what is the first name that strikes to your mind. Well, it is Trikatu which is also known as a blend of three spices. Trikatu is known as best digestive stimulant and colon cleanser. It is also useful for the respiratory system and disorders related to it.
Trikatu is helpful in the following health ailments:
- It helps in stimulating and maintaining the functionality of digestive system.
- Contains carminative and anti-mucus properties
- Supports in respiratory and gastric functions
- Provides protection against gaseous distension
- Contains anti-flatulent and digestive properties
- Useful in the digestive conditions such as dyspepsia
- Helps to remove the toxins and impurities to increase the digestive fire
- Helps in suppressing the appetite, therefore it is useful in indigestion
- Helps in the revival of poor condition of organic functions
- Contains natural anti-histamines
- Contains anti-allergic properties
- Helps to manage in high cholesterol, obesity, slow metabolism, high triglycerides, abdominal disorders, cough, dysentery, bronchitis, asthma, pyrexia, insomnia, etc
How to Use:
it is recommended to take one or two capsules in a day after meals. For any further assistance on dosage and precautions to be taken, you can consult your doctor or any health expert. However, trikatu supplement is free from side effects because it contains natural elements and doesn’t possess any artificial ingredient. To get the desired results you should continue using this supplement for the three to four weeks and even after that to get permanent results. However, in any particular case you can consult to a doctor such as if you are pregnant or feeding a baby.
Trikatu is herbal formulation which provides relief in digestive disorders naturally. It contains no adulteration and doesn’t packed with artificial ingredients, so it is absolutely free from side effects and any disadvantage. Trikatu is known as natural appetizer and you can use it in the indigestion problem.