Ginger is known for its medicinal values since ancient times. Ginger which is also known as sunthi in India and its botanical name is Zingiber Officinalis. Ginger is a natural remedy for various health ailments and it is mostly useful in digestive issues to strengthen the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in the disorders such as diarrhea, stomach acidity, indigestion, dysentery, colic, flatulence, worms, etc.
Ginger supplements can be used in the following health ailments:
- Supports the healthy mechanism to maintain the digestive system.
- Improves the digestion and assimilation with the help of simulative and carminative properties.
- Provides relief in the vomiting, nausea and sickness
- Contains strong antioxidant properties
- Helps to manage the inflammatory conditions such as arthritis.
- Helps to manage the hypertension, lipid profiles, cholesterol level and cardiovascular disorders
- Helps to modulate the immune system and provides relief in cough, cold, flu, fever, ulcer and other ailments related to immune system
- Helps to nourish the body with the help of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that are required
How to Use:
It is recommended to take one or two capsules of Ginger supplement in a day after taking meals. For any further guidance on dosage and precautions to be taken, you can consult a health practitioner. However, ginger supplements are free from any side effects because it is absolutely natural and safe herbal supplement. The regular use of Ginger supplement for three to four weeks is enough to get the desired results. However, you can continue the dosage even after this to get long time and permanent relief.
Ginger is a herbal supplement which provides relief in various digestive disorders and it is also useful to manage the inflammatory conditions so that you can avoid problems like arthritis. It is also known as anti-depressant, so you can use it in case of depression also.