Holy Basil is a herbal supplement which is an excellent formulation for providing relief in respiratory disorders and infections. Holy Basil is considered as natural remedy in Ayurveda for many health disorders. It is said that one leaf of Holy Basil in the morning is the the solution for almost every health ailment.
Holy Basil supplement is useful in following health ailments:
- Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties
- Helps to manage the cold and cough
- Provides relief in sore throat
- Useful in asthma and other infections
- Helps to maintain the overall health of respiratory system
- Contains antioxidant properties
- Boost up the health of immune system
- Prevents from the microbial and pathogenic attack
- Helps to reduce the level of stress in the body
- Helps to remove the toxins and waste product from the body
- Helps to maintain and rejuvenate the skin
- Controls the level of blood sugar
How to Use:
You can take one to three capsules of Holy Basil in a day. The Holy Basil supplement comes in the form of capsules which is free from adulteration and any other artificial ingredients. It is recommended to take these capsules after the meals, however you can change the intake of capsules as per the direction of your health practitioner. Since it is a herbal supplement so it is free from any side effects still if you are undergoing any other medication and there is a requirement for precaution then you vcan follow the same after the recommendation of your doctor.
Holy Basil supplement has one more benefit. It is that besides being helpful in sore throat and cough, this supplement is also useful in various health ailments and it can be used as general tonic for many body parts. It prevents from infections also. Holy Basil in known as Tulsi in India.