Morpheme Remedies Castor Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the plant Ricinus Communis. Many people are already aware of the various health benefits of castor oil. However, there are many different types of castor oil, such as black castor oil, hydrogenated castor oil and castor oil granules. One of the most popular types of castor oil is cold pressed castor oil, since this is considered to be the oil with the greatest concentration of nutrients. Just like any other type of castor oil, cold pressed castor oil is extracted from castor bean seeds. These castor bean seeds are rich with oil, which makes up 50-60% of their weight. Cold pressed castor oil, does not make use of excessive heat and other chemicals to produce the oil. Instead, natural methods of pressing are used. This process takes time, but produces 100% pure, quality castor oil. Cold pressed castor oil is extremely beneficial for hair and skin care. When you apply castor oil to your skin, the oil is quickly absorbed, moisturizing and softening the skin because of its emollient properties. Likewise, using cold pressed castor oil on the hair can strengthen the hair shaft, nourish the roots, and give you tangle-free, soft hair. It can help restore the hair’s lost nutrients, stimulating hair growth and increasing thickness. Although cold pressed castor oil has a plethora of benefits for the hair and skin, take note that you need to apply it regularly in order for it to have an effect. You should start seeing results after six weeks of constant use. Please note – This Product is Non Edible and is meant for Cosmetic Purpose only
Morpheme Pure Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil
- Pure ColdPress Castor Oil of the Best Quality with no added additives. No Mineral Oil Added
- Highly useful for hair to strengthen the hair shaft, nourish the roots.
- Highly useful for skin moisturizing, scars, stretch marks.
- Face: Castor oil is best as a face cleanser. Eyelashes: Apple castor oil to your eyebrows & eyelashes.
- Nails & Cuticles: Castor oil adds a healthy luster to your nails and keep them moisturized.