Neem is considered as a boon for varied skin infections and microbial diseases. It helps maintain the glow of the skin and is considered very effective for fighting off dysfunctions caused in epidermal layer of the skin. It provides relief in conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis and acne. It is also popularly known for its anti-septic properties.
Neem helps greatly in taking care of the following health conditions:
- Acts as an anti-microbial agent and is very effective in fighting off bacterial, viral and fungal infections related to the skin.
- Helps in purifying the blood.
- Useful in maintaining healthy skin and taking care of several kinds of skin disorders
- Acts as a detoxifying agent and is useful in maintaining the health of the urinary, respiratory, digestive and circulatory systems.
- Useful in taking care of diabetic conditions.
- Helpful in taking care of cutaneous and malarial diseases.
- Acts as an effective antiseptic agent also.
- Also contains analgesic and anti-pyretic properties
Directions for Use:
You can use Neem capsules as herbal supplements for your body. You are required to take these supplements twice a day after meals. You can take one or two capsules each time depending upon your health condition. You can also consult a health expert before using Neem Capsules. However these supplements do not have any side-effects because they are made of natural herbs and their extracts. They can also be taken along with other herbal supplements.
Neem is highly recommended for disorders that are caused in the epidermal layer of the skin and is very useful in taking care of acne and blemishes. It is very effective in skin care and helps to maintain the health and natural radiance of the skin. Since it has anti-bacterial properties, it is also helpful in combating Eczema and Psoriasis.
(Medicinal properties of neem leaves: a review. Subapriya R, Nagini S. Curr Med Chem Anticancer Agents. 2005 Mar;5(2):149-6. Review. PMID: 15777222).