Pumpkin seeds possess a delicious, rich, and nutty flavor that complements a variety of dishes. They can be eaten as a snack, either raw or roasted, as well as added to sauces or sprinkled over salads. The seeds taste great when added to pastries and other baked goods or granolas. They can be combined with other seeds and nuts as their flavors blend well together.
Whether you’re on the field or in the stands, NourishVitals Pumpkin Seeds are a great addition to your diet. Tasty and crunchy with a fresh-roasted flavor, NourishVitals Pumpkin Seeds are all-natural deliciousness. To step up your seed consumption, try adding them to some of your favorite recipes or use them to top your salads for an added crunch. Eat. Spit. Be happy!
NourishVitals Seeds are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives.
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
• Add pumpkin seeds to healthy sautéed vegetables.
• Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top of mixed green salads.
• Grind pumpkin seeds with fresh garlic, parsley and cilantro leaves. Mix with olive oil and lemon juice for a tasty salad dressing.
• Add chopped pumpkin seeds to your favorite hot or cold cereal.
• Add pumpkin seeds to your oatmeal raisin cookie or granola recipe.
• Next time you make burgers, whether it be from vegetables, chicken, add some ground pumpkin seeds.