Ashwagandha is a traditional herb which is very useful to manage and control the body of human beings. Commonly it is known as winter cherry and its botanical name is Withania Somnifera. For many years it is being used as supportive agent for the various kind of illness, diseases and disorders.
Ashwagandha aids in the following health disorders:
- Helps to manage and control stress
- Provides relief in fatigue and anxiety
- Useful in palpitation and depression
- Deals with nervous breakdown and brain fag
- Increases the memory power and activity of nerves
- Helpful in fighting with Chronic Fatigue Symptom
- Improves the muscular energy
- Helpful in ageing and weight loss
- It is a very powerful anti-stress tonic
- Useful in managing the disorders related to stress
- Contains antioxidant properties
- Supports the restoration process of neurotransmitters
- Provides relief in insomnia
- Boosts the immune and nervous system
- Supports the functionality of various body organs
- Helps to make muscles and bones strong
With the regular intake of Ashwagandha supplement, you can get all the above benefits. Aswagandha deals with stress and its other disorders to keep you healthy and fresh whole day.
How to Use:
It is recommended to take one or two capsules everyday after the meals to get maximum benefits of this herbal supplement. However, for any further assistance on dosage and precautions, you can consult a health expert for it.
Ashwagandha is known as great stress buster tonic. It helps to reduce stress at both levels, physically and mentally. You can use it to fight with hypertension, depression and general debility. It helps to regulate the nervous system to maintain the overall health of the body. It restores the neurotransmitters in the brain to improve its functionality.