Triphala as the name suggests is an Ayurvedic health supplement which contains three essential fruits for the human body. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties that help to overcome liver disorders and other gastro intestinal diseases. It also helps to detoxify the body and aids in improving the overall function of the digestive system.
Triphala helps to take care of the following health disorders:
- Aids in managing constipation.
- Acts as a cleansing agent for the gastro intestinal tract.
- Helps in toning the internal digestive organs.
- Helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Helps to improve the overall health of the digestive system.
- Helps to assimilate the nutrients in the vital body organs.
- Helpful in reducing high blood pressure.
- Useful for getting relief in hypertension.
- Helps to improve blood circulation.
- Promotes quick healing for issues like Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Ulcerative Colitis.
Directions For Use
You can take 1-2 capsules twice a day after meals. Consult your doctor before using Triphala if you are undergoing any other medication for other health related disorders. There is no side effect to using this herbal supplement and so you can take it even without any specific recommendation.