The uterus of a woman is the main organ where all kinds of essential hormones are secreted and it plays an important role to maintain the health of a women. So, it is very important to give it such a nourishment so that it can work properly throughout the life. There is a herb for women which acts as a uterine support agent for them and it will maintain their overall health. It is Ashoka which has been used in Ayurveda since ancient times.
The medicinal benefits of Ashoka are as follows:
- A great tonic for Women to support to reduce the bad effects of various disorders.
- Supports for various uterine problems.
- Helps in leucorrhea / vaginal discharge
- Helps as supportive agent for ovary problems.
- Supports the maintenance process of sex organs in vaginal discharge.
- Helps in recovering from bleeding disorders.
How to Use:
This herbal supplement comes in the form of capsules that can be taken as per the instructions given by your doctor. Generally it is recommended to take it twice in a day and it should be taken after the meals. You can take 1-2 capsules each time depending on your health condition and advised by the doctor. As it is a herbal formula so you don’t need to worry about any side effects and you can use it as a tonic even after you feel that you are completely fine and got the desired results.